Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wimpy? Run Log 4

Supposed to go 9, only went 6. 

Theoretically, there is a plan in motion geared towards a successful running of the Napa Valley Marathon in March. So far the plan has gone fairly well (with the minor exceptions of still being too fat and too slow). We (that's my legs and me) are up to 60 miles this week. We've added some drills and accelerations and continue negative splitting the long runs. Yes, the plan is in motion.

Yesterday, however, was one of those days when I just wasn't in the mood to do all of the running that was in the week's plan. So, I didn't. There was a time in my running career when I would have called that wimpy. Nowadays, we call it creative flexibility.

PLUS, I can get back 3 miles later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out A Mediocre Year

  As 2023 comes to an end, I would love to say it was a banner year. I just can't say that. For the most part, I struggled to get in any...