Tuesday, February 1, 2011

BRRRRR!

Today's run set a new standard for BRRRness this year.
Began my run at -11ºF with -28ºF wind chill. It ended at -9ºF and -30ºF. Somehow that's not the progression I was hoping for. Nonetheless, 8 miles down. I'm either very tough, stupid or bored (probably d: all of the above).
 All in all, it wasn't that bad. My nose got a little cold during a bit of headwind running and two pairs of tights didn't quite keep my legs as warn as I'd have thought they would. 
The big picture, however, says a little less than five weeks till the Napa Valley Marathon. It's got to be warmer there!
 

1 comment:

Closing Out A Mediocre Year

  As 2023 comes to an end, I would love to say it was a banner year. I just can't say that. For the most part, I struggled to get in any...