Thursday, June 25, 2015

Nothing Special: Just miles Week of June 15

I wish there were something cool or unique to report from this past week. I mean, I suppose it's good that I got in 70 miles. Mostly though, it was just a week of run, run, run. Work, work, work.

The day's mileage went 6, 14, 11, 9, 7, 12, 11 = 70. Ran a couple times in Colorado Springs, but they were runs on the Pikes Peak Greenway, not anything cool like the Barr Trail up Pikes Peak or the Garden of the Gods.

Don't get me wrong, no complaints here. The steady day after day repetition of running creates fitness. Fitness without injury is a beautiful thing. I suppose one could complain about putting only a little money in the bank everyday. After a while, though, you look and those little, consistent deposits transform into MONEY.

So, consider my deposit for the week being 70 miles, with more to come. First withdrawal from the account in just a little over six weeks.

Run on (and on).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Closing Out A Mediocre Year

  As 2023 comes to an end, I would love to say it was a banner year. I just can't say that. For the most part, I struggled to get in any...